|I could not be happier for owner Benjamin Holt. I have interacted with Ben through social media and through BLTC/ BLK WKS |
which he is a rep for and I am really excited to watch this journey
unfold. I am very curious to see how he and James Brown push
the envelope with these creations. Best of luck and I cannot wait
to try these blends.
Press Release June 20, 2019 – Dissident to Launch Core Line at
IPCPR 2019 The new Dissident cigar brand under the ownership of Benjamin Holt will launch at IPCPR 2019 in Las Vegas,
Nevada. Dissident will showcase two core line blends at this
year’s trade show; Soapbox and Bloc. All lines are completely
new blends produced at Fabrica Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua. Both blends will be available in three sizes. Benjamin stated,
“I am very excited about this. A lot of thought, time and work as been put into making this happen and I’m ready to show it to the
world. I think these blends are very unique and offer a special
smoking experience for those who love cigars. They really
highlight the quality of tobacco that’s used at Oveja Negra.”
Dissident will be distributed by LJ Zucca Distributors and
will be present in Booth 2463 at the 2019 IPCPR Trade Show.
Soapbox Country of Origin: Nicaragua Wrapper: Brazil Binder:
Ecuador Filler: Nicaragua Petite Corona – 4 3/4 x 46 (20 count)
MSRP $8.00 Robusto – 5 1/2 x 52 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
Toro Gordo – 6 3/4 x 54 (20 count) MSRP $11.00
Bloc Country of Origin: Nicaragua Wrapper: Ecuador Maduro
Binder: Ecuador Filler: Nicaragua & Dominican Box Press
Robusto – 5 5/8 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $10.25
Box Press Toro – 6 1/4 x 52 (20count) MSRP $10.50
Box Press Lonsdale – 7 x 42 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRESS RELEASE
- June 19, 2019 — Black Label Trading Company (BLTC) will be showcasing a new release at this year’s IPCPR in Las Vegas.
- LAST RITES VIATICUM will be available to BLTC retailers at this years IPCPR.This is a small batch release offered on a first-come, first-serve basis to retailers attending IPCPR 2019. Shipping will commence this fall.
- “We wanted to release a cigar exclusively for IPCPR attendees as a way of showing our appreciation for the retailers who come to support our brands and the show. Last Rites has always been a special cigar to me. It was the first cigar I blended on my own, and I blended it to my personal tastes. It’s everything I wanted out of a cigar and a perfect representation of Black Label Trading Co. To celebrate our sixth anniversary, I wanted to do a Special Edition of the Last Rites. The Viaticum is an evolution of the Last Rites blend. It uses most of the same tobaccos but in different proportions and primings. It’s rich, dark and elegant just like Nicaraguan tobacco. We also box pressed the cigar like the original 2013 release,” says James Brown, creator of BLTC and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
- Last Rites Viaticum
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Ecuador Maduro
- Binder: Honduras Habano
- Filler: Nicaraguan / Honduran
- Robusto – 5 x 54 Box Press (20 count) MSRP $15.00
- “Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a less is more philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality at their own factory in Nicaragua.”
- Visit BLTC Booth #2463 at this year’s IPCPR 2019 for more information. email@example.com.
- I really hope hope I am able to try these. Last Rites is my favorite cigar from the Black Label lineup and I am sure this one will be amazing. More great things coming out of Fabrica Oveja Negra. #LongAshesFullGlasses
PRESS RELEASE – Black Label Trading Co. PRESS RELEASE June 17, 2019 —
Black Label Trading Company (BLTC) will be debuting new artwork and packaging for its core-line at this year’s IPCPR in Las Vegas. Visit Booth #2463 to see the display. Royalty, Salvation, Lawless and Last Rites have each been given unique artwork designed by James Brown, creator of BLTC. These cigars are part of the original core-line that BLTC launched in 2013. Benediction was also part of the original core-line but will be replaced with Porcelain to complete the spectrum of BLTC’s five core-line cigars. New Packaging will begin shipping after IPCPR. “I’m very excited for the re-boot of the BLTC Core Line. Black Label is celebrating its six year anniversary and it was time to change things up a bit. I believe every cigar has it’s own personality and tells a story. I wanted to give our core products the chance to tell that story through unique artwork for each line. It was also time to tweak the blends a bit. The blends didn’t change, I just played with different proportions of the original tobaccos creating a new, unique version of the cigars,” said James Brown, creator of BLTC and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra. “Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a less is more philosophy, Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality at their own factory in Nicaragua.” Visit BLTC Booth #2463 at this year’s IPCPR 2019 to place your orders. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pennsylvania (Monday June 17, 2019) —
Cubariqueño Cigar Co. announces the release of the Protocol Sir Robert Peel as a regular production release for the 2019 IPCPR trade show in Las Vegas. The Cigars will be offered in a natural & maduro format. The Protocol Sir Robert Peel is produced at Erik Espinosa’s La Zona Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. The cigars will be available in a 6 x 52 box press format in boxes of 10. MSRP has been set at $119.50 per box. The blend incorporates an Ecuadorian Rosado wrapper covering Nicaraguan binder and fillers.
The second blend utilizes the same filler but a Pennsylvania Broad Leaf wrapper. The cigar will become available nationally at the 2019 IPCPR located in Las Vegas. Sir Robert Peel is regarded as the father of modern day policing. Cubariqueño Cigar Co again pays homage to the profession of its owners Bill Ives & Juan Cancel who are police officers. We left no stone unturned for this release. Both cigars are smoking phenomenal and we took the packing up to the next level stated Juan Cancel. Cubariqueño Cigar Co. will again be partnered inside the Espinosa booth at the 2019 IPCPR Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Cubariqueño Cigar Co. announces the release of the Protocol Official Misconduct Corona Gorda as a new size & regular production release for the 2019 IPCPR trade show in Las Vegas. The Official Misconduct will continue to be produced at Erik Espinosa’s La Zona Factory in Estelí, Nicaragua. This second size in the line – Corona Gorda – will be available in a 5 5/8 X 46 format in boxes of 10. MSRP has been set at $99.40 per box. The blend incorporates an Ecuadorian habano wrapper covering a Nicaraguan binder as well as filler tobaccos hailing from both the Estelí and Jalapa growing regions of Nicaragua. Cubariqueño Cigar Co. offered a select amount of boxes at our 4 Year Anniversary Party on June 1st to our loyal supporters attending the event. The cigar will become available nationally at the 2019 IPCPR located in Las Vegas. Cubariqueño Cigar Co. will again be partnered inside the Espinosa booth at the 2019 IPCPR Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.